ESC-40A OPTO Electronic Speed Controller Hi-Volt/Temp Durable
- to make sure this fits.
- The Splash Drone 40A ESC is one of the best ESCs that is designed for the Splash Drone. The circuits and functions are optimized for multirotors, reliable and very fast response time. It is not only suitable for Splash Drone, which could also be a great choice for your next drone.
- The OPTO version means this ESC does not have or use a BEC Circuit, the BEC circuit is normally used to convert the battery voltage to 5V for powering the Receiver. Most of the expensive Flight Controllers (e.g. DJI NAZA) have a BEC unit included, many manufacturers will use OPTO ESCs to save money and less work load on the ESC. However, if your Flight Controller has NO BEC included, you will need to purchase an UBEC module (5V) to power up the RC Receiver.
- Special core program for multi-rotor controllers greatly improves throttle response Specially optimized software for excellent compatibility with disc-type motors All settings except the timing are preset, making usage simple, highly intelligent and adaptable
- The twisted-pair design of the throttle signal cable effectively reduces the crosstalk produced in signal transmission and makes flight more stable
- Compatible with various flight-control systems and supports a signal frequency of up to 621Hz (Note: all throttle signals over 500Hz are non-standard signals) A Special drive chip has a much better MOSFET driving effect than common driving circuits, consisting of discrete components MOSFET with extra-low resistance brings high performance and great current durability
Output : Continuous 40A, Burst: 60A for up to 10 seconds Input Voltage : 2-6cells lithium battery BEC : NO BEC Refresh rate of the throttle signal : at least 400Mhz Timing : High or Intermediate Red Black cable length : 120mm Signal cable length : 260mm Bullet Connector : 3.5mm Size : 68 x 25 x 8.7mm Weight : 26g