DJI Mavic 2 Zoom PGYTECH ND8-GR/ND16-4/ND32-8 Lens Filter Set
Earn Reward Points On Each Products You Buy
Refer A Friend & Be Rewarded
Free Shipping Over Order $500
Click Image for Gallery
- by entering your model number.
- A Must-Have - This is a must-have if you own a DJI MAVIC 2 ZOOM. He will absolutely need some kind of filters for your camera on your drone or you will get washed out images and video. The difference on the photos and videos with/without the filters is impressive.
- Feature - ND8-GR: Gradation from ND8 to GR; ND16-4: ND4's dimming effect fades to ND16; ND32-8: ND8 dimming effect fades to ND32. If you do a lot of filming and or photos these are nice filters to have.
- HD-GND Gradient Filter - Suitable for sky and ground light contrast is large, if the ground exposure is normal, the sky will be seriously exposed, especially cloudy, sunrise and sunset, etc., the light difference problem will be more serious; use the gradient filter can effectively balance Light ratio and contrast, to avoid over-exposure of highlights. The ND filter is called a light reduction mirror, or a medium gray density lens.
- Wonderful Filters!!! - The main function is to reduce the amount of incoming light when the light is too bright, so that the camera can select the correct exposure value and avoid overexposure. It can also ?resist? a large amount of scattered light, which can improve the color saturation of the picture and make the picture more transparent.
- Easy to screw on and Off - These filters screw on fairly easily, and don't appear to degrade the optical quality of the DJI MAVIC 2 ZOOM lens. Remove the original lens cap by turning it counterclockwise, then turn the filter clockwise to install it.
This fits your.
PGYTECH 3PCS ND Filters Set for DJI MAVIC 2 ZOOM (ND8-GR/ND16-4/ND32-8 Filter)
.3 x ND Filter(ND8-GR/ND16-4/ND32-8)